Handsome Tudor in the heart of Grosse Pointe Park offers privacy and seclusion with extra spacious park-like grounds, 100’x162′, two paver patios, great location within walking distance to parks, lake, Kercheval shops and The Village. Spacious formal living room with fireplace. Classic Tudor character and charm with features such as bay windows, leaded and stain glass windows, hardwood floors, brand new (January 2018) gourmet kitchen & breakfast room, cozy paneled library, updated baths, third floor teenage retreat with third private bath. Convenient third floor walk-in attic. Sun room/family room with auxiliary heat. Lower level rec rm with fireplace and wet bar. Newer gutters in 2017. Immediate occupancy. Located a hop, skip & jump from two parks which provide year round activities for everyone: kayaking, golf, splash pad, swimming, boating, movies, exercise facilities, ice skating & sledding.
- Detroit Public Schools (8.17 mi)1 reviews
- Childtime of Grosse Pointe Woods (2.72 mi)2 reviews
- Heilman Elementary (4.75 mi)1 reviews
- Howlers & Growlers (1.17 mi)49 reviews
- The Charlevoix (1.33 mi)22 reviews
- Koi Nu Asian (0.69 mi)44 reviews