Classic center hall colonial built by noted architect H. Micou, set amidst much larger estates in heart of Grosse Pointe Farms. Walking distance to schools, Pier Park & Lake & The Hill. Sweeping two story staircase, gleaming hardwood floors, handsome formal living room with fireplace. Elegant dining room with wainscoting and bay window. Luxurious new marble master bath with dual sinks, heated floor, steam shower, jetted tub. Convenient 1st floor laundry. Newer 2nd full bath with heated floor. Spectacular newer gourmet kitchen open to family room with fireplace, book shelves & tray ceiling with skylights. Paneled library with fireplace and bay window for cozy winter nights. Glassed three season porch (not included in sq ft) overlooks lushly landscaped perennial gardens with bluestone patio, and dramatic nightscape lighting. Energy efficient Marvin true divided windows. Walking distance to Pier Park, Lake, schools, The Hill. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.
- Childtime of Grosse Pointe Woods (1.34 mi)2 reviews
- Grosse Pointe Nursery School (3.18 mi)2 reviews
- South Lake High School (4.25 mi)1 reviews
- Koi Nu Asian (1.48 mi)40 reviews
- Howlers & Growlers (2.74 mi)41 reviews
- The Charlevoix (2.93 mi)6 reviews