Beautiful architectural details. Stately English colonial offers crisp crown and dentil moldings, rounded arched doorways, copper gutters & convenient three car garage attached by breezeway. Newer hickory kitchen with granite counters, eating nook and walk-in pantry. Living room with fireplace and handsome paneled library with fireplace. Elegant formal dining room with wainscoting & lighted built-in cupboards. Luxurious spacious master bedroom with dual closets. Third floor with fifth bedroom and updated third full bath. Lower level family room with fireplace & exercise room. Elevated covered porch overlooks private grounds & garden. Extensive storage & closets. Carpeting over hardwood in most rooms. Walking distance to Kercheval Ave & Village shopping, restaurants and schools. Beautifully maintained with extensive architectural details. Central Air Conditioning.
- Detroit Public Schools (7.65 mi)1 reviews
- Childtime of Grosse Pointe Woods (2.75 mi)2 reviews
- Heilman Elementary (4.44 mi)1 reviews
- Howlers & Growlers (0.64 mi)49 reviews
- Norma G Caribbean cuisine (0.8 mi)40 reviews
- The Charlevoix (0.79 mi)22 reviews