Not just a pretty face. Current owner has brought the house into 21st century. House has been re-wired with new electric service/wiring and 20 K generator 2013, sewer & water service lines replaced house to street 2013. Garage re-built in 2013, new cement pad & driveway 2016. New energy efficient boiler 2013. Lets not forget the newer roof, many newer energy efficient windows & doors, newer gourmet kitchen with granite island & stainless steel appliances. Handsome dining room with fireplace, newer baths, refinished hardwood floors. Spacious living room with marble fireplace 15×30. Master bedroom with attached dressing room with built-ins and professionally landscaped gardens & grounds, paver patio and walks. Newer stone garden retaining walls. Flexible open floor plan – two sitting rooms could be 4th and 5th bedrooms. Central air conditioning too. You won’t be disappointed.
- Childtime of Grosse Pointe Woods (2.4 mi)3 reviews
- Detroit Waldorf School (4.11 mi)2 reviews
- Grosse Pointe Nursery School (4.56 mi)2 reviews
- Koi Nu Asian (0.45 mi)38 reviews
- Howlers & Growlers (0.98 mi)37 reviews
- Old Pony Martini Pub (0.41 mi)56 reviews