Charming turn of the century two bedroom Farmhouse with a magnificent setting and mere steps to Farms Pier Park and the sparkling waters of Lake St Clair. Vintage, old world charm, tall ceilings, hardwood floors and a spectacular private 230’ park-like backyard with elevated deck. Roof new in 2008. Gas forced air furnace with CAC new 2014. This is a perfect first time home. Great house, great location, great price! This is a great opportunity to put in your finishing touches on a new home. Note -There is no garage.
- Childtime of Grosse Pointe Woods (1.33 mi)2 reviews
- Grosse Pointe Nursery School (3.06 mi)2 reviews
- South Lake High School (4.12 mi)1 reviews
- Koi Nu Asian (1.68 mi)40 reviews
- Howlers & Growlers (2.93 mi)41 reviews
- The Butter Run Saloon (6.15 mi)90 reviews