1. You want to work for a Company that has a reputation for excellence in the real estate industry and powerful brand recognition.
2. You want to work with a Company that has continually been ranked in the top two of dollar volume market share in the community.
3. You want to work with a Company that provides a positive and motivating work environment.
4. You want to work with a Company that provides excellent support staff for you so that you can spend your time prospecting and listing and selling properties, not performing clerical tasks day in and day out.
5. You want to work with a Company where the Owner is on site and available 24/7 to assist you in your business.
6. You want to work with a Company where Associates and Staff are like family and are always there to support you, whether an emergency arises, or you need someone to cover your business while you are on a well-deserved vacation.
7. You want to work with a Company that encourages your continual education and rewards you for taking classes that improve your professional skills by paying for 50% of your classes.
8. You want to surround yourself with highly educated professionals. Did you know that 50% of the Associates at Bolton-Johnston are Associate Brokers, and that Bolton-Johnston was awarded recognition from the Grosse Pointe Board of Realtors for the highest number of Associates with real estate designations.
9. You want to work with a Company that understands the importance of confidentiality in a real estate transaction.
10. You want to work with a Company whose Associates are involved in the community and provide community service to a multitude of organizations. They give back to the community they serve.
11. You want to work with a Company that is involved with the Realtor organizations at all levels from local to State to National, keeping you up to date on the many changes facing our industry. Did you know that Bolton-Johnston has had the pleasure of having the most Associates that have been President of the Grosse Pointe Board of Realtors?
12. You want to work with a Company that represents a number of third party companies that service corporations around the world, in addition to being a member of an international network of boutique independent brokerages that provide incoming Sellers and Buyers to your marketplace. A Company that provides a strong relocation department, without paying the excessive franchise fees.
13. You want to work with a Company with longevity. Bolton-Johnston Associates, combined with the former Borland Associates which it purchased in 1985, is celebrating 52 years in business in 2017. Come join us in our celebration and let us show you how we can increase your productivity and lifestyle as an Associate at Bolton-Johnston!