This 1951 Stran Steel constructed home has steel studs & concrete floors on each level creating quite a solid home! Beyond that there is a fabulously large first floor suite designed for barrier free living-a huge bedroom, living area, bath (roll in shower), big closet (5.10×14.6), 14 foot high cathedral ceiling/matching height wall of windows (8.6 feet wide), skylights, private entrance & a French door to the patio & inground pool! The kitchen continues the “big” theme with an “L” shaped space featuring 40 linear feet of counter; tons of cabinets/drawers, two sinks & is open to the mammoth family room & enclosed screen porch. There is a second full first floor bath which easily serves as the pool bath accessed from the screen porch (and hall)…totally convenient. Three more bedrooms & a third bath upstairs. Newly waterproofed/finished basement (20×24) w/wet bar, fireplace, lav & daylight window. Two new furnaces/central air units; new roof in 2015…what a great home for you!
- Wayne State University (7.13 mi)38 reviews
- University Preparatory Academy (6.69 mi)3 reviews
- The Giving Tree Montessori School (1.63 mi)1 reviews
- The Charlevoix (0.84 mi)55 reviews
- Norma G Caribbean cuisine (0.8 mi)80 reviews
- Howlers & Growlers (0.69 mi)62 reviews