This Georgian Colonial has great curb appeal and a highly sought after location within 2 blocks of Maire Elementary school and the village shopping district with many boutiques, restaurants and a plaza hosting summer concerts. Note the spacious room sizes, and a family room with a vaulted ceiling located off the kitchen which leads to a beautiful brick paver patio and newly landscaped yard. Living room has a wet bar, newer Marvin windows throughout. Ready for occupancy prior to the start of the new school season!
- The Giving Tree Montessori School (1.11 mi)1 reviews
- Full Circle Foundation (0.49 mi)3 reviews
- Wayne State University (7.78 mi)38 reviews
- Old Pony Martini Pub (0.16 mi)79 reviews
- The Charlevoix (1.38 mi)45 reviews
- Howlers & Growlers (1.2 mi)55 reviews