OUTSTANDING ENGLISH TUDOR with exceptional architectural details. Designed by Hugh Taylor Millar, the turreted entrance,along with distinctive limestone adornments, are impressive. Significant features include the marble floored entrance and dining room, newer windows with leaded glass panel overlays, decorative plaster, sweeping staircase with ornate wrought iron railing and stained wood doors. Recent improvements are the copper-roofed dormer, whole house generator, aggregate front porch and walk, second floor hall bathroom, gutters on house and garage, alarm system, rear mud room and kitchen appliances and countertops. Great closet space. Finished lower level w/pub room w/new flooring, FP and wet bar, storage, laundry and lav. Dual staircases. Three car garage. Pull-down stairs to re-insulated attic storage. Large, fenced yard. Great location near Elementary and Middle Schools, “Kercheval in the Park” restaurants and shopping. Two resident-only parks.
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (0.8 mi)29 reviews
- Cornwall Bakery (0.28 mi)66 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (1.78 mi)65 reviews
- Trader Joe's (1.04 mi)53 reviews
- Kroger (0.97 mi)39 reviews
- Fairfax Quality Market (0.62 mi)19 reviews