An Architectural Gem!
Magnificent stone trimmed English manor built of finest materials &craftsmanship & located in heart of Farms. Elegant estate w/ classic slate roof, copper & limestone trim. A masterpiece of Old World charm & architectural perfection. Handsome Living Room w/ bay window, gleaming hardwood flrs & carved limestone firepl. Elegant Dining Rm w/ crisp original hand carved plaster moldings. Most windows replaced (Marvin), leaving some original sparkling diamond pane leaded glass windows. Updated kitchen w/ cherry cupboards. Chesnut paneled Library for cozy evenings at home. Bright and cheerful sun room, heated floor w/ AC.. Master Bedrm w/ newer private bath w/heated flrs. All 3 full baths & powder rm are newer. Recreation Rm w. projection screen TV & firepl. Lushly landscaped gardens & grounds are surrounded by brick walls. Walking distance to The Hill, restaurants, shopping, schools, lake. Photos & floorplans available.
- Garrido's Bistro (1.87 mi)318 reviews
- The Charlevoix (2.6 mi)65 reviews
- Luxe Bar & Grill (0.36 mi)127 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (0.42 mi)63 reviews
- Cornwall Bakery (2.43 mi)64 reviews
- Coffee Break Cafe (5.63 mi)33 reviews