Wonderful, inviting home on a quiet dead-end street in walking distance to schools, restaurants, and groceries in Grosse Pointe Park. This home has been loved and very well cared for by the current owners. The house features an open, circular floor plan on the first floor with a full bath and mudroom or office. Hardwood floors throughout. The kitchen is open to the dining area providing a nice entertaining space. The second floor has another full bath and 3 nice sized bedrooms. A half bath is located in the finished, bright, sunny basement along with a recreational area. The walk-up attic has tons of potential for additional room. Please look at the attached sheet for all the many improvements made in this gem. **Interesting historical trivia – this home was designed by Charles Horner for Alfred F. Martz in 1926. Horner designed over 20 homes scattered throughout all of the Pointes. ** Excludes sauna and refrigerator in the basement.
- Full Circle Foundation (0.16 mi)3 reviews
- Wayne State University (7.66 mi)38 reviews
- The Giving Tree Montessori School (0.86 mi)1 reviews
- The Charlevoix (1.26 mi)55 reviews
- Old Pony Martini Pub (0.36 mi)86 reviews
- Howlers & Growlers (1.07 mi)62 reviews