Fantastic 5 bedroom Tudor in the heart of GPP for under 400K!! This charming home has many fantastic updates and is in the perfect central location – less than a mile to schools, shops, restaurants and more in both West Park and The Village. Updated eat-in kitchen offers plenty of cabinet space, updated powder room on the main floor, newer windows throughout, new entry doors, new roof on house and garage (approx. 3 years ago), newer boiler (6 years), HWH (2012), copper plumbing, all appliances stay, gorgeous hardwood floors and modern paint colors throughout. Upstairs offers 4 bedrooms and one full bath on the second floor and a large 5th bedroom/playspace and full bath on the third floor. Generous sized master with 2 closets, cedar closet in the 4th bedroom. Grosse Pointe Park offers 2 residents only parks featuring movie theaters, pools, marina, gym, ice skating rink, splash pad, and so much more. This location offers a short commute downtown for work and entertainment.
- The Charlevoix (0.72 mi)65 reviews
- Norma G Caribbean cuisine (1.12 mi)111 reviews
- Garrido's Bistro (2.79 mi)320 reviews
- Cornwall Bakery (0.6 mi)64 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (1.53 mi)63 reviews
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (1.2 mi)13 reviews