LAFAYETTE PARK CO-OP designed by Mies van der Rohe offers a beautiful example of sophisticated urban living surrounded by parks. So much to offer with the ability to decorate and update to personalize. Open plan with floor-to-ceiling windows. Association pays for roof, furnace and water heater repairs/replacement. Monthly fee includes property taxes, water, basic cable, grounds maintenance for snow and lawn care, exterior window cleaning and many plumbing repairs. Great location with views of trees and park. Close to shopping on Lafayette, River Walk, Dequindre Cut, downtown restaurants and Eastern Market.
- Wright & Company (0.78 mi)968 reviews
- Dime Store (0.86 mi)1695 reviews
- Selden Standard (1.71 mi)1215 reviews
- Coffee Down Under (0.94 mi)19 reviews
- Madcap Coffee (0.74 mi)70 reviews
- Roasting Plant Detroit (0.77 mi)313 reviews