This home has some noteworthy improvements for you: new tear off roof with three-dimensional shingles in 2017; new furnace in 2016; interior and exterior painted May, 2019; new vinyl windows in 2014. The kitchen is an “L” shaped galley style kitchen (which creates a circular floor plan) double bowl stainless steel sink and floor to ceiling pantry cabinets with a shallow counter. There is a foyer with coat closet; wood flooring throughout (save the kitchen and bath); second floor sitting room with attic access on both sides & a large bedroom-both with wet plaster walls; an overall ceiling height of 7’11” and 5’6” high knee walls. The basement is a blank slate for you. Outside is a fenced and gated backyard and a two-car detached garage with door opener. The seller is planning on replacing the driveway from the rear of the house to the front of the garage. This home is ready for you!
- Grosse Pointe Nursery School (0.82 mi)2 reviews
- Heilman Elementary (2.63 mi)1 reviews
- Elite Driving School and Driver Testing (2.12 mi)4 reviews
- Garrido's Bistro & Pastry (0.99 mi)267 reviews
- The Charlevoix (4.21 mi)55 reviews
- Corner Kitchen (1.43 mi)29 reviews