Well maintained and updated bungalow. Highlights include a large newer kitchen with stainless steel appliances, recently refinished hardwood floors, freshly painted interior and exterior, newer roof, and first floor bedrooms. Cozy up to the converted natural gas fireplace (could easily be converted back to natural) in the living room or hang out in the finished basement. Private yard and a covered front and back porch make relaxing outside easy. Walk to grocery store and local restaurants.
- Grosse Pointe Nursery School (0.87 mi)2 reviews
- Childtime of Grosse Pointe Woods (1.38 mi)2 reviews
- South Lake High School (1.87 mi)1 reviews
- SpagBurger (3 mi)3 reviews
- Garrido's Bistro & Pastry (0.96 mi)219 reviews
- The Cracked Egg of Grosse Pointe (3.84 mi)5 reviews