This is the sweet spot! A well maintained three-bedroom ranch in the middle of the “BIG LOTS!” of Harper Woods…but not TOO BIG! Plenty of room to garden, relax, entertain and have privacy…but not overbearingly large and problematic to keep in good order. There is a sizable living room with a dining alcove, fireplace, wood flooring, vinyl windows and a foyer/coat closet. The galley kitchen was redone in white cabinetry and black granite counters, there is also a small eating area overlooking the backyard. Three bedrooms-all with wood floors-are on the west side of the home…one has a double closet, a single closet and four corner windows; one has a double closet and three corner windows. The basement is wide open and has been waterproofed on the northeast end. Other amenities include copper plumbing; updated circuit breakers; privacy fence on two sides; patio, whole house fan; two linen closets; new roof in 2014; rear porch rebuilt…and that incredible yard…all for you!
- Garrido's Bistro (1.12 mi)315 reviews
- Norma G Caribbean cuisine (4.19 mi)109 reviews
- The Charlevoix (3.5 mi)64 reviews
- Coffee Break Cafe (3.21 mi)33 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (2.98 mi)62 reviews
- The Rendezvous With Tea (1.4 mi)9 reviews