Upper unit co-op ready for you to make your own! This is a spacious and open end unit with three outside walls…and a rare screened balcony! This is inexpensive living at its best: $310.00/month association fee covers gas, water, property taxes, exterior maintenance and insurance…the only monthly costs to you are electricity and internet/cable. There is parking right out front and on the west side of the building. The common basement includes your laundry space with your own washer and dryer as well as private storage space (5×13). Please note this is a cooperative unit not a condominium and as such this will be a cash transaction only (no mortgage or land contract permitted); the unit cannot be rented out; and pets are not permitted. This is a fine home to live in full time or have as a summer home for you snow birds.
- Garrido's Bistro (0.76 mi)358 reviews
- The Charlevoix (3.62 mi)100 reviews
- Alma Kitchen (3.34 mi)60 reviews
- The Rendezvous With Tea (1.07 mi)15 reviews
- Coffee Break Cafe (3.19 mi)42 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (2.8 mi)83 reviews