Easily the most charming home in the neighborhood! The interior is bright and has all the classic touches like the gleaming hardwood floors, plaster walls, and a rare walk out basement which is perfect for a small workshop. Not to be missed is the stunning updated kitchen. Features include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and new cabinets that all blend perfectly with the classic charm of the home. 4th bedroom on the first floor could be a home office/Zoom room. 2nd floor laundry as well if desired. The best part of this one though is the two exterior wood porches. The one in front is perfect relaxing with some friends, or you can hide away on the side porch in total privacy and enjoy the peace and quiet. This is one of those truly rare must see homes!
6,559 total views, 9 views today
- The Charlevoix (3.13 mi)73 reviews
- Zef’s Dockside Bar & Kitchen (3.92 mi)28 reviews
- Garrido's Bistro (1.27 mi)325 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (1.17 mi)66 reviews
- Coffee Break Cafe (4.93 mi)37 reviews
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (3.57 mi)36 reviews