This big home set on a huge lot nestled on a lovely street is now available after 56+ years in the care of the same owner! Lots of wonderful features & amenities for you: boiler, 2017; family room roof, 2018; house/garage roof, 2019; oak kitchen w/many cabinets, range/refrigerator & second staircase; 1929 era detail; four lead glass French doors; seven-inch baseboards; post/lintel trim; coved wet plaster ceilings & a dining room ceiling medallion! Some replaced windows. The first-floor accessible bath(walk/roll in shower w/seat), 2017 is off the knotty pine paneled family room (two walls of windows). Four bedrooms and hall bath fill the second floor; the walk-up attic staircase is in the NE bedroom. A second fireplace anchors the basement rec room along w/floor to ceiling ceramic tile walled former kitchen space; & a lav. Then.. there is the carriage house above the 2.5 car garage…the tenant has lived there for seven years (and would like to stay). A fabulous house to make your home.
2,473 total views, 2 views today
- Zef’s Dockside Bar & Kitchen (1.01 mi)48 reviews
- Corner Kitchen (0.18 mi)64 reviews
- Spice Bowl Indian Grill and Eatery (0.71 mi)6 reviews
- Coffee Break Cafe (1.57 mi)39 reviews
- Caffe Far Bella (0.32 mi)39 reviews
- Eos Cafe & Coffee House (4.11 mi)200 reviews