Well cared for home by long time owners (since 1958!) has several updates for you: three dimensional shingled roof – 2014; high efficiency furnace and central air (with interruptible service) – 2012; vinyl windows; bathroom updated (ceramic tile floor, vanity, since, faucet, commode and tub surround); oak kitchen with laminate counters, eating area, wood flooring, range and refrigerator. Other amenities include first floor laundry with washer/dryer; family room with natural fireplace and doorway to back yard; cozy desk area (9×6.6) at top of staircase to upper bedroom; copper plumbing; fenced and gated yard; 2.5 car garage with EDO; she; includes freezer in garage; just a 15 minute bike ride to downtown Royal Oak; one block to high school, elementary school and Rosie’s Park. This home is waiting for you.
- Drifter Coffee (2.19 mi)67 reviews
- The Red Hook (2.84 mi)182 reviews
- The Proving Grounds (2.56 mi)34 reviews
- Fresh Approach Market (1.47 mi)51 reviews
- Kroger Marketplace (1.49 mi)108 reviews
- Holiday Market (2.48 mi)236 reviews