Looking for an up north feel with all the amenities and convenience of being near the city? An excellent opportunity for the best of both worlds awaits you at 28916 Millbrook Rd. Nearly two wooded acres and perennial gardens provide a wonderfully private outdoor setting. Inside provides a spacious open floor plan with vaulted ceilings. Two very large en-suite bedroooms with a loft in the second bedroom that could be used as an other bedroom or playtoom/ofice. New roof and leaf-guard gutters, completely waterproofed basement (all with transferable warranties).
Oodles of storage and a spacious first floor laundry. Current home was totally rebuilt and expanded in 1997 per the previous owner. Great news…the current owners are leaving the new owner their riding lawn mower and yard tools! Invisible fence surrounds the property.
4,048 total views, 2 views today
- Jiang Nan Noodle House (1.22 mi)456 reviews
- Mitten & Boot Cafe & Fine Dining (1.28 mi)44 reviews
- Cornbread Restaurant & Bar (0.83 mi)659 reviews
- Farmhouse Coffee and Ice Cream (0.9 mi)134 reviews
- Apothecary Espresso & Coffee (3.83 mi)21 reviews
- Sham Ice Cream And Coffee (1.29 mi)12 reviews
- Kroger (1.81 mi)40 reviews
- Johnny Pomodoro's Fresh Market (1.26 mi)37 reviews
- Heartland Marketplace (2.23 mi)36 reviews