This Grosse Pointe Historical awarded property was built in 1901 by the noted firm of Smith, Hinchman, and Grylls and was the branch operation of the Home Telephone Company. Its structure is comprised of concrete and steel with high ceilings,large windows,and beautiful woodwork. The property was restored and updated in 1990 and features new electric, plumbing, furnaces in 2013, A/C condensers in 2017, tear-off roof in 2012, completely renovated gourmet kitchen with high end appliances in 2017. Master suite with newer bathroom. 2 large garages with room for 4 cars and storage. Second floor bonus room could be used as a 4th bedroom or office. Short walk to schools, shops, and Lake St. Clair. One year home warranty included.
- Childtime of Grosse Pointe Woods (2.23 mi)3 reviews
- Full Circle Foundation (1.12 mi)3 reviews
- Wayne State University (8.56 mi)38 reviews
- Luxe Bar & Grill (0.55 mi)117 reviews
- The Charlevoix (2.18 mi)57 reviews
- NoorJahan Indian Cusine (3.8 mi)24 reviews