A beautiful and unique English Manor Designed by Chittenden & Kotting for David S. Gray. Modern updates include a large gourmet kitchen with butcher block island and Sub-zero appliances. Cozy family room/den area with a dual sided gas fireplace adjacent to the kitchen. Grand rooms with 10 foot ceilings, original plaster work, pocket doors, and plenty of attention to classic woodwork and details. Upstairs has a Large master suite with adjacent sunroom, dressing room, large closets and a beautifully updated bath. Other features include dual stair cases, 2nd floor laundry, updated boiler, SpacePak, basement parlor, walk up attic, pond, multiple fireplaces,and a 225 wide lot. The list goes on and on. Walk to Grosse Pointe South, grocery store, and other small shops and restaurants.
- The Giving Tree Montessori School (1.37 mi)1 reviews
- Childtime of Grosse Pointe Woods (2.18 mi)1 reviews
- Wayne State University (8.68 mi)38 reviews
- The Charlevoix (2.3 mi)45 reviews
- Luxe Bar & Grill (0.48 mi)117 reviews
- Old Pony Martini Pub (0.8 mi)79 reviews