APPEALING CAPE COD WITH INTERIOR TO MATCH! So many surprises and unusual details make this 2-3 bedroom home better than the rest! Bright and cheerful interior with gleaming hardwood floors. Pine-paneled den with built-ins. Family room with beamed ceiling adjacent to living room and kitchen with views of private, treed backyard. Older Mutschler kitchen with wormy chestnut built-in buffet in eating area has all the ’60’s charm built-in! Walk-in pantry. Master bedroom with built-ins, hardwood floors and hidden stairs to walk-up closet/storage areas. Bedroom with built-in vanity and sink. Lower level will amaze with its charming, “up North” appeal. Stone fireplace, paneled walls, bar area and walk-out through enclosed stone walkway and stairs to rear yard. WOW! Large laundry room and workroom with great built-ins. Two car garage with stairs to attic area and attached rear shed for projects or storage. So many details in this 2nd owner home! Great location. Easy walk to schools. Residents’ only park offers pool, marina, park, community center and beach.
- Childtime of Grosse Pointe Woods (0.57 mi)1 reviews
- Grosse Pointe Nursery School (2.57 mi)2 reviews
- Heilman Elementary (3.56 mi)1 reviews
- The Jagged Fork (0.49 mi)424 reviews
- Garrido's Bistro & Pastry (0.91 mi)231 reviews
- The Cracked Egg of Grosse Pointe (2.51 mi)6 reviews