EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS OF THE COUNTRY CLUB OF DETROIT’S PRIVATE GOLF COURSE from this custom-built colonial in convenient Farms location. Uniquely designed, this spacious residence was built by Frank Wilberding. Hidden behind a solid evergreen hedge, the circular drive leads to this handsome colonial. The house has been modified to accommodate a private upstairs suite with bedroom, sitting area and bath which is accessed by its own staircase. (The attached garage was compromised to allow for this staircase so the original two-car garage is now a one-car garage.) Hardwood floors are under carpets. The rear of the house is a series of three rooms which could be changed to provide a first floor master, office, bath, etc. Kitchen has opening to family room. Second floor Master has two dressing rooms and two baths. The space offers the opportunity to creatively adapt the rooms to suit a variety of lifestyle requirements.
- Garrido's Bistro (0.77 mi)325 reviews
- The Charlevoix (2.95 mi)70 reviews
- The Jagged Fork (0.53 mi)518 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (1.39 mi)65 reviews
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (3.49 mi)29 reviews
- Coffee Break Cafe (4.54 mi)36 reviews