This Georgian Colonial has been remodeled between 2019 and 2020 and is move-in ready. Walk to schools, waterfront park, and both the Hill and Village shopping districts. The Kitchen, Master Bath, and First floor Bath are remodeled and one of the second floor baths was expanded in 2019 and is brand new. The open floor plan from the Living room, Dining room and Kitchen provides for great entertaining. There is a Library with a bay window and fireplace overlooking the backyard and a Home office with built-ins. The Home office has a closet and could be used as a 4th Bedroom and has an adjacent full Bath. The Dining room was added in 2003 and features a 9’ ceiling with two sets of 8’ French doors leading to the patio. This room could be used as a Family room as the Kitchen provides lots of space for a large dining table. Heated and attached 2 car garage, sprinkler system, and updated windows. See list of improvements in associated documents. Seller is a licensed Realtor.
- Alma Kitchen (1.85 mi)55 reviews
- The Charlevoix (2.08 mi)99 reviews
- Old Pony Martini Pub (0.57 mi)123 reviews
- The Sugar Bar (0.07 mi)9 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (0.37 mi)81 reviews
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (2.26 mi)53 reviews