Custom built by the current owner in 2008. This home is sited on 2 lots with 194 feet of frontage on the Clinton River. A boater’s dream piece of property with a dock with power and water. Enjoy beautiful views of the river from all of the bedrooms, great room, kitchen and dining area. Step out onto the two level brick paver patio from the Master Suite and Great Room to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner. Highly popular one floor living features a large first floor laundry room and offers a 4 car heated and attached garage. See list of amenities in Associated Documents. Home has audio and video surveillance.
1,326 total views, 3 views today
- Octopus' Beer Garden (1.24 mi)84 reviews
- Eastside Tavern (1.09 mi)47 reviews
- Polskis Pub and Grub (1.33 mi)40 reviews
- Hefling's Amish Farm Market (1.21 mi)57 reviews
- Andrea's Fish Market II (1.22 mi)13 reviews
- Pete's Market (0.26 mi)3 reviews