Timeless Elegance. Set at end of an alley of trees, this handsome French Colonial offers seclusion, old world craftmanship & many modern conveniences. Designed by noted architect, Robert O. Derrick, & recipient of numerous city & design awards. Featured in Detroit Home. Newer custom gourmet kitchen, newer gleaming marble master bath. Second Floor Laundry.Sophisticated decor and extraordinary detail. Professionally landscaped grounds of one acre. Convenient attached 3 car garage. Sparkling lake views from many rooms. Stunning throughout! This home was also featured in the “Mansions of Grosse Pointe” by Hawkins Ferry.
- Wayne State University (7.92 mi)38 reviews
- Full Circle Foundation (1.12 mi)3 reviews
- University Preparatory Academy (7.49 mi)3 reviews
- The Charlevoix (1.69 mi)55 reviews
- Old Pony Martini Pub (0.69 mi)86 reviews
- Norma G Caribbean cuisine (1.49 mi)80 reviews