Location, Location. Classic and traditional colonial in a neighborhood of much grander , older, estates and located in the heart of The City, minutes to ‘The Hill’ and ‘The Village’, shopping, restaurants & schools. And just a few short blocks to the residents’ lakeside park. Living Rm w/ bay window & natural fpl w/gas logs. Cozy library as well as a sun drenched family room overlooking the spacious private back yard w/bluestone patio. Carpeting over hardwood floors in most rooms, excl family rm. Convenient attached garage. Pantry plumbed for 1st floor laundry. Expansion potential galore. Extensive closets &storage. The backyard is delightful….Act now!
- The Charlevoix (1.3 mi)77 reviews
- Howlers & Growlers (1.15 mi)86 reviews
- Coriander Kitchen & Farm (1.49 mi)25 reviews
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (1.22 mi)39 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (1.4 mi)66 reviews
- Sister Pie (4.22 mi)293 reviews