Welcome to this grand & gorgeous 1914 home…it has been significantly upgraded (both inside & out) with a brand new granite kitchen, Turkish tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances (including a second oven), two islands on wheels along with a new butler’s pantry; redone private bedroom bath; new basement family room (22×22)-drywall, carpet & drop ceiling. The home has a lovely flow as the 20-foot-wide foyer ushers you into the wood paneled library, the double bay windowed dining room, the south facing living room w/an 11-foot window seat & marble surrounded fireplace & the office/parlor. Other improvements include new 200 amp service & electrical to the third floor; new water heater; new second driveway for additional parking; new aggregate patio (26×34 “L” shaped); new 12×21 balcony with new spiral staircase overlooking the large & well maintained yard; new sprinkler system; new cedar shakes; new six inch gutters/downspouts; electric/phone service placed underground; new heating system insulation; a gem!
- Wayne State University (8.66 mi)38 reviews
- Full Circle Foundation (1.14 mi)3 reviews
- The Giving Tree Montessori School (1.29 mi)1 reviews
- The Charlevoix (2.27 mi)55 reviews
- Luxe Bar & Grill (0.41 mi)116 reviews
- Old Pony Martini Pub (0.77 mi)86 reviews