Great investment opportunity, whether you are looking for a turn key income generator or to live in one unit and rent the other to pay the mortgage. Many major updates over the past few years. Updated Kitchens, refinished hardwood floors, all new copper plumbing, upgraded electric, and new concrete driveway. Both units have their own washer and dryer. Both the C of O and city lead inspection have been passed/completed. Lower Unit is tenant occupied, so do not go on property without appointment!
- Norma G Caribbean cuisine (0.57 mi)95 reviews
- The Charlevoix (1.32 mi)60 reviews
- Cellar 313 (0.99 mi)14 reviews
- The Commons (3.69 mi)16 reviews
- Cornwall Bakery (1.02 mi)61 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (2.47 mi)59 reviews