Handsome English Colonial built by noted architect H. Micou & located on one of Grosse Pointe’s most exclusive streets – a private dead end lane. Crisp crown moldings & hardwood floors. Elegant foyer w/ marble floor, sweeping two story staircase. Impressive formal living rm w/ bay window & firepl; elegant dining rm w/ bay window; beautifully paneled library w/ bookcases & firepl for cozy winter nights. Updated gourmet kitchen w/ granite. Sun filled, family room overlooking brick patio and lushly landscaped gardens & grounds w/ fountain. Master bedroom w/ romantic firepl & bay window. Central AC new in 2020. Convenient 2nd flr laundry. Service stairs. Lower level w/ recr rm w/ firepl & storage. Attached, heated, 3 car garage. A masterpiece of Old World charm and elegance. Walking distance to Pier Park, Lake, schools, The Hill. Photos and floorplans available. LOCATION.
- The Charlevoix (3.23 mi)99 reviews
- The Jagged Fork (1.21 mi)616 reviews
- Alma Kitchen (2.94 mi)55 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (1.09 mi)81 reviews
- The Sugar Bar (1.37 mi)9 reviews
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (3.59 mi)53 reviews