Handsome English Colonial built by noted architect H. Micou & located on one of Grosse Pointe’s most exclusive streets – a private dead end lane. Crisp crown moldings & hardwood floors. Elegant foyer w/ marble floor, sweeping two story staircase. Impressive formal living rm w/ bay window & firepl; elegant dining rm w/ bay window; beautifully paneled library w/ bookcases & firepl for cozy winter nights. Updated gourmet kitchen w/ granite. Sun filled, family room overlooking brick patio and lushly landscaped gardens & grounds w/ fountain. Master bedroom w/ romantic firepl & bay window. Central AC new in 2020. Convenient 2nd flr laundry. Service stairs. Lower level w/ recr rm w/ firepl & storage. Attached, heated, 3 car garage. A masterpiece of Old World charm and elegance. Walking distance to Pier Park, Lake, schools, The Hill. Photos and floorplans available. LOCATION.
- Garrido's Bistro (1.65 mi)313 reviews
- The Charlevoix (3.23 mi)62 reviews
- Norma G Caribbean cuisine (3.48 mi)103 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (1.09 mi)61 reviews
- Journey's End Coffee Shop (4.9 mi)24 reviews
- Coffee Break Cafe (5.27 mi)32 reviews