This is a really big (2922 SF) two-family in East English Village which has been well maintained. The upgrades/improvements are numerous: two water heaters, 2016; lower unit boiler, 2014; glass block windows with vents, 2017; vinyl windows, 2015; sidewalk, 2018; vinyl siding, aluminum trim and gutters, 2010; driveway, 2008; new bathtub with ceramic tile surround and vanity in lower bath, 2018; tear off roof, 2008 (included in this list not because it is new but rather so you know it is not ancient and an immediate cost). Items of interest: open basement with two small private storage areas; separate gas/electric/laundry hookups; water is included in rent; lower rented at $725/month; upper rents at $575/month; lower unit has three bedrooms with two additional walk through bedrooms…total of five bedrooms! Upper has two bedrooms and a den. This is a great property! Showings of first floor and basement at this time.
- The Charlevoix (1.37 mi)70 reviews
- Alma Kitchen (1.09 mi)19 reviews
- Howlers & Growlers (1.25 mi)81 reviews
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (2.09 mi)30 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (1.69 mi)66 reviews
- Cornwall Bakery (1.49 mi)66 reviews