This is a big three bedroom up and three bedroom down two-family! Lots of expensive improvements have been done: tear off roof-December, 2019; electric replaced (two 100 amp circuit breaker panels); plumbing swapped out to PEX; and vinyl windows. Other items of interest: gas forced air furnace for the upper; hot water system for the lower; common basement; separate gas and electric service; two water heaters; lower unit range/refrigerator included; washer, dryer and washer/dryer combo unit included; sunroom at rear of lower; balcony (resurfaced) off rear of upper. Upper tenant pays $600/month. Subway tile and herringbone tile in baths; wood floors throughout majority of dwelling. Good house at a good price.
- The Charlevoix (1.56 mi)73 reviews
- Alma Kitchen (1.29 mi)27 reviews
- Howlers & Growlers (1.45 mi)83 reviews
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (2.3 mi)37 reviews
- Cornwall Bakery (1.7 mi)66 reviews
- The Commons (4.53 mi)18 reviews