WHEN A FAMILY STAYS IN A HOUSE FOR DECADES, it’s for a multitude of reasons! The perfect location near The Hill and The Village, GP Public Library and private park for residents only. The beautiful architectural details. Center hall floor plan. Updated kitchen with cherry cabinets, Corian countertops, island, bar area, built-in appliances, hardwood floors and eating space that opens to the large family room with fireplace. Wonderful screened porch which overlooks the deep, private rear yard. Dual staircases. Extra deep garage. Sizable master retreat with access to the updated bath. Walk up attic which is great for storage or could be finished for additional living space. Extra deep garage constructed in 1980 has much needed storage. Recreation room with brick walls and FP. A special property!
- Childtime of Grosse Pointe Woods (1.78 mi)3 reviews
- Ardmore Elementary School (6.71 mi)1 reviews
- Full Circle Foundation (0.78 mi)3 reviews
- Luxe Bar & Grill (0.28 mi)119 reviews
- The Charlevoix (2.03 mi)57 reviews
- NoorJahan Indian Cusine (3.37 mi)37 reviews