The comfort of living in this spacious home, especially the family room, breakfast nook & kitchen is not easily surpassed…the generously sized kitchen has been well crafted for daily enjoyment…from top line appliances (Sub-Zero refrigerator, Thermador range top & double ovens) to the granite island, abounding granite counters w/breakfast bar, tumbled slate backsplash, personal desk, two pantries, pull out shelves, a wide open feel and a contented view of the yard through the bay window…this is a space for life well lived. The family room continues the generous lifestyle design w/peaked ceiling, French door to the patio (22×17) & deep yard, gas fireplace w/French doors to the dining room & office. The home is positioned on a wonderful block of Lakeland just minutes walking distance to the Village, the Hill & the Neighborhood Club. The home has been cared for well-replaced windows (except the lead/stained glass), boiler, water heater/plumbing; please exclude brk nook light fixture.
- The Charlevoix (1.69 mi)90 reviews
- Howlers & Growlers (1.5 mi)97 reviews
- Luxe Bar & Grill (0.62 mi)149 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (0.57 mi)73 reviews
- The Sugar Bar (0.58 mi)4 reviews
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (2.02 mi)47 reviews