Location, Location, Location! This colonial is located in the heart of Grosse Pointe between the Hill and the Village. The family room with beamed ceiling and fireplace is adjacent to the updated kitchen with granite counters and appliances. The formal living room with fireplace adjoins the library/den as well as the handsome dining room. The master suite includes a private bath with stall shower as well as 3 additional bedrooms and a hall bath. There is a walk up attic with loads of storage. The kitchen/ family room overlooks the expansive backyard (60 x 206) and includes a wood deck well landscaped yard, and a 2 car garage. The finished basement with bath and newer roof(2017)are just some of the special amenities. Seller is a licensed Realtor in State of Michigan.
- Norma G Caribbean cuisine (1.1 mi)97 reviews
- The Bricks Pizzeria (0.98 mi)42 reviews
- Koi Nu Asian (0.78 mi)78 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (1.4 mi)61 reviews
- Cornwall Bakery (0.95 mi)61 reviews
- Starbucks (0.75 mi)31 reviews