Absolutely charming English Cotswald Cottage with a slate roof! Located within walking distance to “The Hill” and “The Village” shopping districts, restaurants, schools and the waterfront park. This home features hardwood floors, leaded glass windows and intricately carved plaster ceilings in the living and dining rooms. It has a popular floor plan with a kitchen with a butlers pantry and bar sink that opens to an adjoining family room. There is a first floor bedroom or home office and a first floor bath. There are two bedrooms and a new full bath on the second floor featuring a spa tub, stall shower and radiant heated floor. Enjoy two fireplaces and a beautiful backyard enclosed with a stone wall to match the home.
- The Charlevoix (2.06 mi)90 reviews
- Luxe Bar & Grill (0.27 mi)149 reviews
- Howlers & Growlers (1.87 mi)97 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (0.23 mi)73 reviews
- The Sugar Bar (0.44 mi)4 reviews
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (2.39 mi)47 reviews