Prime location within walking distance to the Village and Hill shopping districts, restaurants, schools, and waterfront park. This three-story Colonial features a great floor plan and a lot of living space. The Family Room is located directly off of the Kitchen with a natural fireplace and built-ins. The Library is the perfect spot for a home office for remote workers. In addition, there is a heated glassed-in Sun Room leading to a huge deck overlooking the large backyard. The Kitchen is a cook’s delight with a large island, bar stools seating, and a dining area. The first floor powder room and Primary Bathroom have been re-done. The 6th bedroom was converted to a dressing room and could be converted back. Beautiful hardwood floors on first floor and believe second and third floors are hardwood. See for yourself. Basement is fully waterproof. Very low price per square foot for the neighborhood! This home provides true value. Seller provided home warranty.
- Alma Kitchen (1.2 mi)56 reviews
- The Charlevoix (1.3 mi)99 reviews
- Old Pony Martini Pub (0.72 mi)124 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (1.4 mi)81 reviews
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (1.22 mi)53 reviews
- The Sugar Bar (1.14 mi)9 reviews