This classic English Tudor features beautiful hardwood floors, natural woodwork, pewabic tile, ornate plaster ceilings and an abundance of family living areas. There is a large family room with a vaulted ceiling adjacent to the modern kitchen please a wood paneled library with the original built-in desk and shelving. In addition enjoy the morning sunshine in the stunning pewabic tiled sunroom. Totally renovated interior and exterior. See list of improvements since 2016 in associated documents.
- Norma G Caribbean cuisine (0.73 mi)97 reviews
- The Charlevoix (1.32 mi)61 reviews
- The Bricks Pizzeria (0.97 mi)42 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (2.06 mi)61 reviews
- Cornwall Bakery (0.96 mi)61 reviews
- The Commons (4.06 mi)16 reviews