This house is a gem – bright, open, and cheerful. Windows everywhere flood the house with natural light and provide views to the front or backyards from every room. The first floor has a semi-open concept plan giving the home a great flow… a large living room, a prominent dining area with oversized glass doors providing backyard access for entertaining off of a well equipped and updated kitchen, a lovely step down family room, two sizable bedrooms, and a full bath. The second floor has two spacious bedrooms (one with a huge custom walk-in closet) with another updated full bath, and two linen closets. Families can hang out or entertain in the large recreational area in the basement and make use of the game and exercise rooms. From the family room, walk out to a 3-season heated lanai which overlooks the beautifully landscaped yard. The backyard is an enchanting oasis with a large stamped concrete patio, gardens, gazebo, shed, and magical play scape.
12,308 total views, 4 views today
- Garrido's Bistro (1.02 mi)332 reviews
- The Charlevoix (4.27 mi)76 reviews
- The Continental at Ford House (1.92 mi)12 reviews
- Coffee Break Cafe (3.55 mi)38 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (2.66 mi)67 reviews
- The Rendezvous With Tea (1.13 mi)12 reviews