This 1925 beauty is ready for you…the HUGE kitchen/breakfast nook/dining room (or family room) is the heartbeat of the home. Front & center is the 4.3×7.9 island (which seats six!), tons of cabinets (pull out shelves), custom wood counter space (created from the original wood w/which the house was built!), open shelving, banquette, all appliances along w/a hall pantry. Rounding the corner, you find in the living room a natural fireplace w/a wood burning insert flanked by lead glass book cabinets & the den w/a seven-foot window seat! There is also a bedroom (or an office?) & full bath. Upstairs has four sizable bedrooms, one exits to a roof top seating area & bathrooms at each end of the hall. The third floor houses the central air unit & much open storage. Not to be missed is the 16×21 custom screen porch, which really is an outdoor family room! It is complete w/lights & ceiling fans. The home features a tile roof; copper plumbing; new commodes; lead glass windows; washer/dryer-wow!
- Alma Kitchen (1.07 mi)60 reviews
- The Charlevoix (1.02 mi)100 reviews
- Coriander Kitchen & Farm (1.05 mi)61 reviews
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (0.64 mi)54 reviews
- The Sugar Bar (1.75 mi)8 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (1.99 mi)83 reviews