Updated throughout and planned with attention to detail and craftsmanship. Spectacular eat-in kitchen, high-end appliances, quartzite countertops. Updated baths, heated flooring in 2nd floor baths, powder room, and mud room. Wet bar in the family room. Heated sunroom with skylights. Tons of storage with each closet custom-designed. Hardwood flooring. Lake views from many rooms. Neutral paint decor and high-end wall coverings. Fifth bedroom converted to huge walk-in closet (18×18). Mudroom off garage(12×8) with adjacent updated powder room. Pull down attics in closet and garage. Cedar board storage closet off 3rd bedroom (8×7) Upgraded electric. Short walk to the water and Grosse Pointe Shores Park. Watch the 4th of July fireworks from your terrace!
- The Continental at Ford House (1.8 mi)22 reviews
- The Charlevoix (4.67 mi)83 reviews
- Zef’s Dockside Bar & Kitchen (2.48 mi)48 reviews
- Coffee Break Cafe (3.97 mi)39 reviews
- Cotswold Café (1.61 mi)5 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (2.8 mi)66 reviews