GROSSE POINTE PARK STUNNER! Renowned craftsman, Jan Niedbala, has placed his touch in almost every room. The detailed woodwork, be it coffered ceilings, double and triple recessed wainscoting, custom bookshelves, or completely refinished stairway makes this house a *MUST SEE* to fully appreciate. The huge eat in kitchen with custom cabinets adjoins a large mudroom/laundry room and workspace-office. On the second floor you will find 4 of the 5 bedrooms. The Master Suite has its own private office, walk-in closets, bathroom, and beautiful barreled ceiling with cove lighting. The 3rd floor boasts a lovely family/game room along with a separate guest suite and extra storage. You will find more living space in the basement with a finished entertainment area, fitness room, and more storage. See the attachment for ALL of the improvements.
- The Charlevoix (1.16 mi)77 reviews
- Alma Kitchen (1.11 mi)29 reviews
- Howlers & Growlers (1.04 mi)86 reviews
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (1 mi)39 reviews
- The Commons (4.26 mi)19 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (1.62 mi)66 reviews