Exceptional location. Stately French Norman home set amidst larger homes in the heart of the Farms. Dramatic turret with sparkling leaded glass windows. Classic architectural details – winding circular staircase rises within the turret. Floor to ceiling windows, numerous fireplaces, french doors. Wrought iron entrance gates. Updated kitchen w/center island; convenient 1st floor laundry; service stairs. Central air in most rooms. Master bdrm with romantic firepl. Potential 1st floor bedroom suite or private home office. Lushly landscaped walled gardens w/pond. Screened porch for warm summer days. Dramatic nightscape lighting. Carport for additional 3rd car. Walking distance to the lake, Pier Park, The Hill, schools and shopping. More photos are coming.
- The Charlevoix (2.95 mi)73 reviews
- Garrido's Bistro (1.69 mi)329 reviews
- Luxe Bar & Grill (0.75 mi)133 reviews
- Morning Glory Coffee & Pastries (0.81 mi)67 reviews
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (3.31 mi)37 reviews
- Cornwall Bakery (2.8 mi)66 reviews