Charm is found in all corners of this home. The curb appeal is wonderful, the lead glass windows in the front study are spectacular, and the moldings throughout add design appeal. 5 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a nice size kitchen, and a formal dining and living room provide tons of living space. There is a bonus room with plumbing on the second floor that could be an additional bathroom or 2nd floor laundry. A large deck on the back and a 3 car garage round out the many attributes of this home. This solid house on an awesome street in Grosse Pointe Park just needs a little decorating to make it shine again! House has been appraised at $299,000. Access the garage through the alley.
- The Charlevoix (0.79 mi)99 reviews
- Alma Kitchen (0.94 mi)56 reviews
- Howlers & Growlers (0.79 mi)104 reviews
- Yellow Light Coffee & Donuts (0.26 mi)53 reviews
- The Commons (3.53 mi)22 reviews
- The Red Hook (3.28 mi)83 reviews